Who is a client?
Any person – child, youth or adult – who receives or has received services from Montérégie Youth Centre is considered a “client”.
Clients Committee: Protecting the rights of users
The mission of the Clients Committee is to inform, guide and assist users and protect their rights.
The Clients Committee:
- is a group of people who use or have used Montérégie Youth Centre that:
- wishes to improve the services offered;
- receives information on topics that concern the Centre;
- is regularly consulted when the rights of clients may be affected in some way by a policy or regulation;
- can accompany you free of charge at meetings with your caseworker;
- provides information about your rights and responsibilities and services offered.
For more information about the Committee and its services, see Clients Committee.
Clients Committee publications
- Annual reports
- The Inter-Fun newsletter (in French only)
- Other publications
Are you interested in helping us improve our services?
The Clients Committee is looking for new members. Contact us!
Telephone: 450 674-5433
Toll-free: 1 800 641-4315, poste 15433
Fax: 450 679-3731