- interventions in crisis situations to prevent the placement of young people in foster care or support a return to their home environment following a placement;
- group interventions based on our clinical programs for youth or their parents;
- individualized support as part of an intervention plan;
- the Ensuring Qualification and Independence Program (EQIP) program which provides a long-term intervention (may be prolonged after the majority age if necessary) to support the transition to adult life.
For youth aged 10 to 19:
- with severe behavioural problems;
- being seen by a psychosocial caseworker;
- motivated by an outpatient readaptation process;
- functional in their home environment or in foster care with the support and supervision of services offered by the Youth Centre.